|E Library||Access to the Suburban Library Cooperative
online catalog. A place to search for books and materials as
well as digital archives you are interested in. Click on link,
choose your library. Enter your search and site will bring up
list of materials. You may place holds, access your account
information to check status of items you have checked out or on
When you cannot find what you are looking for in E Library, you can search Mel Cat. This site gives you access to the Michigan Electronic Library Catalog. Site searches libraries across Michigan for Full Text Magazines and Newspapers, Test and Tutorial (GED, ACT, Careers, etc.) Gateway to Books and Reading, Business and Jobs, Genealogy, Health and Wellness, Kids, Legal, Reference Desk, Teens
Offers multi educational databases for adults and children. World Book Info Finder offers World Newspapers, Current Events, Science Projects, Biography Center : World Book Discover offers Dictionary, Atlas, Timelines, How to Do Research, Life Skills: World Book For Kids offers People, Sports and Hobbies, Places, Arts, World Regions, Science and Mathematics, Plants and Animals, History and Government : World Book Reference offers Computer and Web Tutorials, How To, Government Resources, Interactive Earth, Current Events : World Book Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos offers information and search in Spanish
Gale Power Search offers databases by Alphabet. What is a database? A database is a collection of articles from books, newspapers, magazines, journals and other sources available via computer. A database eliminates the need to retain paper copies of these items. Click on Button and an alphabetical listing will come up. You can either scroll down the list to look at descriptions or go right to the title by clicking on the alpha character. Below are some examples of what's available. Give it a click, there's much more.
• With the use of state-of-the-art 3D animation and the latest streaming video technology, ReadtheBooks.com offers an innovative and entertaining solution to connect kids with books.
• Most authoritative automotive repair information available to car owners
• There are thousands of year, make, and model combinations covering the most popular vehicles of the past 30 years, plus additional coverage of specialty models
Example: KIDS INFOBITS
• Database developed especially for beginning researchers in Kindergarten through Grade 5
• Covers geography, current events, the arts, science, health, people, government, history, sports and more
Example: LEARNINGEXPRESS LIBRARY
• Completely interactive online learning platform of practice tests and tutorial course series designed to help patrons, students, and adult learners succeed on the academic or licensing tests they must pass .
Example: SLC DIGITAL MEDIA ARCHIVE
• Historical and genealogical materials in digital form
• Old pictures, maps, and documents from Macomb County, Troy, and Harper Woods
Gale Reference Library searching of publications relating to Biographies, Business, Education, environment, General Reference, History, Law, Library Science, Literature, Medicine, Multicultural Studies, Nation and World, Religion, Science, Social Science.
DESCRIPTION OF SITE