Teen Advisory Board (TAB)
The Teen Advisory Board is a group of teens, grades 6-12, from the village of New Haven and surrounding communities served by the Lenox Township Library who are interested in having a say in what the library does for them.
The Teen Advisory Board's goal is to promote library services to teens at the Lenox Township Library and the community by:
- Advising, planning and implementing teen programs
- Planning and implementing community service opportunities
- Promoting ideas, reading, programming and expression by and for teens by creating displays in the young adult area
- Recommending books (fiction and non-fiction), CDs and magazines for the YA collection
- Creating an inviting teen area in the library
For more details, read through the Teen Advisory Board Fact Sheet, or contact the TAB coordinator/Youth Service Librarian, Casee Talley-Hill.
Looking to meet you volunteer requirements for high school graduation or for National Honors Society? The Lenox Township Library offers volunteer opportunities for teens in grades 6-12.
Please contact the Youth Servies Librarian, Casee Talley-Hill, with any questions regarding volunteering.
For more suggestions, visit NoveList Plus. You can browse by title, by genre, and by fiction versus nonfiction, to find titles appropriate for age and reading level.