- Click the "Online Registration" link below. The link will redirect you to READSquared.
- Click the “Register” link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose to register “Myself” or “Myself + Others Readers.”
- Choose the appropriate age in the drop down menu
- Fill out the registration form in its entirety
For Summer Reading Program 2023, The Jean Waterloo Lenox Township Library offers both an online option and an in-person option. How you register is how you will track your reading for the duration of the program. If you register online, then all of your logging will take place online. If you register in person, your logging must be presented to library staff to receive raffle tickets.
Participants will log how many minutes they read this summer and receive raffle tickets for achieving milestones and other challenges. All milestones and challenges will be the same for both online and in-person participants.
The drawing for the grand prize raffle will take place the week of August 14th and winners will be contacted accordingly. All grand prizes will be displayed at the library.
- Visit the front desk of the library
- Fill out a registration card with your name and a contact phone number
- Staff will take your card and enter the information into the registration list